Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Some people are just born to whinge

I can't tell if this person is joking or not, even if the rant itself was fairly funny. The new home of meankids.org is a day old, it's owner is still finding his feet with the new servers, still fumbling around with how all the bits and pieces work etc...

And already there's a complaint about the background colour?

I don't know this person well enough to start casting aspersions but these things don't just happen overnight and the last thing anyone needs is people complaining about the bloody site. If you have something to post, post it. If not, at least wait until it's a finished product before tearing strips of it and its creator.

There are only 7 of us as members so far, my god I'm so exulted!

Out of 5,000+ people who would give their eye teeth to get what I got, I'm one of only 7 people with a name on the list.

Touch me and burn your finger coz I'm just that hot.

Word!

No comments: