Thursday, August 04, 2005

I had a doctor's appointment on Monday.

I didn't go. I still haven't gone. What's the point?

He's going to scowl at me because I've gone off all the lovely pills and potions he spent 8 whole minutes prescribing and the test I took last week is either going to confirm my suspicions or his. If it confirms mine - that I'm better at healing myself than others are at healing me, my test will have come back as negative on every count. If the test confirms the doctor's suspicions, I'm fucked anyway and he would have called me by now.

I figure I'm right again - as I usually am at least 95% of the time. I'll probably go and see him tomorrow. I'll get a referral for another test in 3 weeks and leave it at that. I hate all this fussing and poking about, it gives me the heebies.

More later.

No comments: