Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Virginia Tech shooting game.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/378086

And now the media is all over this one as well. Not just in Australia where the guy who made it lives - Sydney - but I hear it's on the other side of the pond as well.

Kicking myself for not posting the link to this when I first saw it a couple of days ago. It's always nice to know about what the media is going to complain before they actually start complaining.

The author's comments were epic, though...

"I wouldn't have the balls to do this if I lived in America."

GOD BLESS AUSTRALIA!!

p.s. One of the sites where this game is being hosted has already been suspended. I have to confess, I do like the backing track and the game is not much different from any other game involving the shooting of... well... of anyone, actually.

And I said before, doing stuff like this IS how some people deal with it. Mock misery. Go to your local video shop, look in the sci-fi section and the STTNG series and get "Skin of Evil". Sadly, it's the episode in which Tasha Yar dies, but Troi's conversation with Armus is illuminating, if not entirely trite.

No comments: