Monday, June 18, 2007

WTF?

Just reading the New York Times Technology supplement today, and I had to wonder almost aloud, whether or not there's anything unusual in the water coolers up there.

Click here to read it for yourselves; I can't bring myself to do the copypaste thing because it's a great big page of absolutely nothing.

I clicked a couple of the links away from the page, most notably, this blog, which also left me completely underwhelmed.

The Times has really gone downhill lately.

Something of an anomaly for editorial staff who produce snippets of this sort of calibre to allow the above headscratcher to appear in the same paper on the same day.

Ok, I also plundered the Boston Globe and grinned persistently at two items therein.

Firstly, there is no excuse needed for this sort of behaviour

Secondly, there is no excuse possible for this.

No comments: