Wednesday, June 06, 2007

In true Tony Hart style?

Yes, that's what she said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W_gInR3gXs#s_X2IS_KMTM

There is a short series of other hopeful submissions for the logo of the 2012 Olympic Games being held in London, and the backing music for it is taken from the old kids' tv art show, Take Hart - which I used to watch when I got home from school. (It's where I first heard Cavatina, for those who delight in useless bits of social clutter.)

Anyway, the first alternative picture they trot out is a showstopper.

The comments beneath the video itself are even funnier than the video. I will return to this tomorrow and see how many more people have left evidence of their extreme amusement. As I watch though, the related links section just grows and grows and Goatse is going to be as famous as YouTube by the end of the week, it would seem.

Would the real Sean Scayte please stand up!

No comments: