Friday, June 22, 2007

Announcement!

I'm not usually given to devoting much time to politics except to rant about some particularly offensive bit of bullshit, and I certainly don't give much of an airing to matters of a political nature in this blog. Having said that, I was poking around the interweb tonight in pursuit of enlarging my substantial knowledge of all things Nazi Germany when I chanced upon letters addressed to Hitler emanating from the Watchtower and Bible Tract Society, Magdeburg.

Cutting to the chase, I arrived at the blog of one Mr Doug Ross.

So impressed was I that I've added a link over there on the right.

Ok, announcement over. For those of you who want to see what else I found whilst lurking about the wires, here's one for all of you who think there is any difference in politicians just because of the date or the skill of their speechwriters.

I lol'd.

The imdb mini-bio of Hitler contains more than its fair share of misinformation and doesn't cite any of its sources.

And here's a picture I found at this url...

http://www.seedsofdoubt.com/images/monkeys-new-ag.jpg (I love the pic title.)

No comments: