Thursday, August 21, 2003

To the whiney bitches of the world, collectively and singularly, I say to thee a right royal Fuck Off...

People know I'm rude, nasty, cold hearted, abusive - I'm the embodiment of everything undesirable about males who don't actually go out and inflict physical damage on others or their property.

So I can have civilised conversations which invariably involve the following phrases: I'm single. I'm not looking for a relationship. I loathe all that cutesy pie namby pamby shite, teddy bears and all the bovex associated with Kleenex ads.

And just because I don't (or didn't) go off and abuse [SHE] in this or another conversation, she suddenly thinks she's the exception to the rule, the one who can crack this tough exterior. To her surprise, she finds I'm not impressed and one foot wrong, one word out of place and the icy blast is going to be turned on her just as it is turned on every other dumb bimbo who crosses the bounds of commonsense and my predilection for misogyny.

I told you, I've been telling you as long as you've known me. I'm single, I'm staying that way, I don't want no relationship with someone who is going to expect me home for dinner, who is going to iron my shirts and tut tut because I'm not eating right.

Did you actually have the gaul to think you were going to change me? Change ME???

So, you were on the receiving end of something you found contradicted this stupid idea you've been harbouring that underneath the rough tough exterior, I'm really a sweet guy and you're all hurt and offended. Would it have paid you to remember those sage words I told you when you first started talking to me? I'm a bastard. I have no heart and you can't change me because I don't want to change.

So then what happens?

She runs off and gossips to her friends who all know me as well that I'm some kind of bastard and the shit starts flying in every fucking direction.

Did I ever tell ANYONE anywhere that I'm anything BUT a bastard or an arsehole?

Did I ever at any stage invite you to become emotionally attached to me? No, I most certainly did not.

If you play with fire, you get burnt. Simple. Don't think you are any different from anyone else. You're not.

If you think you can make me change by withdrawing yourself from me and telling EVERYONE that I'm such a bastard, that I lead you on only to turn on you later, you are mistaken.

I am your second to worst nightmare. I am the one who, when he says doesn't give a shit, actually means it.

I came to the internet with no net friends. I found plenty. If you fuck off and start gossipping and telling everyone about me, I don't care. Everytime you say "ChatRat" somewhere on the internet, my identity get's a kick along in the search engine rankings. Talk about me as much as you like, the more you do, the more people realise I am exactly what I say I am. A cold-hearted bastard.

So, new on ChatRat's list of the emotionally damned and terminally stupid are:

Ka-silly-lilly, self proclaimed crone of blogdom - for actually having the stupidity to take on Rageboy at all, and not knowing he has associates who possibly care even less than he does that people like you exist. Know thine enemy, Lily. And know also that there is nothing whatsoever you can do or say to anyone that has the slightest negative impact on me whatsoever.

Silly-Kimi, 26 year old psychotherapist and seriously insane dropkick bitch from hell - not only for possibly losing your home and what-all else on account of a teenage guy who lives on the other side of the planet, but for ACTUALLY relating this contemptible story of your own loss to ME ---- AFTER I told you what a stupid bitch you are in the first place. You actually deserve an award for your stupidity, Kim. It ranks right up there with the very best of them.


**********************IMPORTANT MESSAGE*****************************

People think I'm angry when I write screeds like this. They have this absurd notion that all is not well, that the cause of all this apparent angst is goings on which really have nothing to do with me or are inconsequential and I should just get over it.

To them, I simply have to reiterate, I don't care what you think.

I'm not angry, I enjoy this. It makes me feel more superior than I usually feel and I feel pretty damn superior most of the time.

So, you either marvel at my skill with a sharp word or you shut the fuck up and keep your opinions to yourself.

If I get something wrong, if I have the wrong end of the stick, or I seem to have misjudged the situation, see the above point.

No comments: