Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dear Wayne,

Yesterday my account was blocked by Admin and I had to remove two blog posts accusing a certain individual of being a pedophile in order to get my account back.

They called it "slander".

It's only slander if what you say is not true. Just consult any biography of Oscar Wilde.

I'm just BEGGING for one of those slimy two-faced cowards to get me into court somewhere.

Still staggers the imagination that slander is considered so serious an offence against the code of conduct it warrants blocking but the solicitation of 13 and 14 year olds for sex does not warrant any action at all.

Since when does a reputation on a social networking site count for more than the health and safety of a child? My reputation is lower than shark shit; I'm a trouble maker and a vigilante. Does it bug me at all?

Dream on.

The boast that only 1 - 3% of pictures considered too taboo to post, thereby proving how up to the job admin is of safeguarding the public sensibilities also looks abjectly ridiculous in light of the fact that even scumbags convicted of sex offences against children and people identifying themselves as pedophiles can lurk there and solicit kids with impugnity, largely because kids don't know how to report abuse. It comes down to more than just clicking an obscure link - which doesn't even work on one's own profile.

A----y...

Stuff happened in the last few days for which I wasn't adequately prepared. It was all good stuff though; I met in person, after 2 years' corresponding on the internet, the only woman who's managed to understand me properly since the death of my brother; one of my fellow pedohunters, a man of whom I am in absolute awe, renewed the acquaintance last Friday and put me in touch with another chap dedicated to hunting and arresting perverts who has massive legal and financial backing to do what he does; and the crew all turned up with new bits and pieces to get other stuff done in the quest of hunting creeps and perverts.

It's like it's all falling into place all at the same time.

And one poncy friggin git gets his undies in a bind and complains that I've slandered him and I have to justify myself for exposing the crump's lies and telling the truth about him.

Well Jesus Christ almighty, if I'm that bloody bad, how about you just piss off back to bebo and solicit kids there, you fat maggot bastard. Why do you need two sites to hunt for teenage boys. I know where the bebo account is as well, spoil what I'm doing in one site and I'll trash that account there for you as well. Get the hint, dickhead; as long as you hunt for kids half your age, I'm going to hunt you wherever you are.

Anonymous does not forget. Anonymous does not forgive.

STOP SEARCHING FOR NEW KIDS TO CONTACT. WE ALL KNOW YOU DO IT, WE ALL KNOW YOU LIE ABOUT WHY YOU'RE CONTACTING THEM, AND EVEN THAT YOU DO CONTACT KIDS.

JUST STOP DOING IT. GOT IT?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still stirring the pot! i see ratty. cheers from an old chatter. Baggie green. flogged! tha packyz again.