Friday, March 04, 2005

I only clapped eyes on the OGA girl a few times very briefly this week. She was in the office on the other side of the river and I had only brief reasons to be there.

Except for tonight when we had a divisional conference where my promotion as team leader hangs rudely in the air like a giant's penis about to be exposed.

There we sat in the same room for an hour while the boss went on about the tantalising developments awaiting our little group. And they are tantalising.

But every time I stole a glimpse at the OGA girl, she caught me looking. Not that it seemed to bother her, I got that OGA smile constantly - or should that be consistently - but mercifully, it's one of equality and mutual respect. Shit, she's so damn CUTE. Fuck it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the job........

No comments: