Monday, January 14, 2002

Who the hell is Archimedes Pancake?

Archimedes Pancake is my imaginary friend. He's about 6 or 7 at the moment and he's looking for things to do. Anyone with kids knows that they get up to some monumentally stupid stunts, I know I did, and Archimedes is no different. Except that he's run out of things to do, and I don't want him doing the things I did as a kid because those interested in the adventures of young Archimedes will know it's just me. THEREFORE, I'm hoping to get a few emails from denizens of the world wide timetrap telling me some of the amazing things they got up to when they were kids. (Or wished they had.) I'm not concerned about accuracy here, or whether they're your ideas or someone else's.

Now, there are two ways to do this: send an email to Chatrat@graffiti.net to which I will respond....
or anonymously by using form mail at:
Chatrat
just don't fill your details in the form. All I get then is an email from mayor@powow.com and that's it.

If anyone chooses the second option, I'll set up a page with the contributions so we can all have a laugh.

NB: Anything to do with sticky tape or a foul tempered cat named Abdullah will win you undying friendship and free publicity!

No comments: