Tuesday, December 18, 2007

randomness.

Last week I was given an email address to communicate directly with a particular detective sergeant here in Melbourne.

Bonus points or what!

Met Rutger Hauer the other week too. What a great bloke! Really friendly and actually spent some time to talk, not just parrot some crappy show-biz lines or advertising schtik.

I also bullied a particular social networking site into removing a member who is known to put the hard word on kids for webcam sessions. The CEO of the site himself came to visit my blog and within minutes, the profile had been blocked.

There is, of course, other stuff going on as well, but the people involved in all of that don't need me crowing on about what a great bunch of people they are so I won't, except to say it's the best bush telegraph ever.

No comments: