Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I've been rather productive today.

I put more goss in the goss page at The Pad and there's some right amusing stuff in there and it's great finding more of it all the time.

I blogged a fair bit earlier for I had things on my mind and freely dumped them here.

I've answered about 40 emails today and all of them were good ones to answer.

I updated the other journal (of which you here know nought) which is getting a fair bit of interest up after only 3 weeks.

I also made time to do some other bit of writing for which I shall eventually be paid. (Got it in 8 minutes before deadline - phew!)

While I was poking around the bits and pieces, I also paid the regulatory lip service to those who expect me to do so.

So, all in all, not a bad day. Trouble is, now I want to have something to eat and the dog is going to do his level best to put me off because he's a fucking greedy fat red oink.

I'll probably be up for another 3 hours yet so I wonder what wonderful organisations of 1s and 0s will parade across my screen in orderly fashion tonight.

No comments: